Bursaries are granted to support students in achieving their educational and career goals. Therefore, George Brown College is providing Woori Education international awards in Canada for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational programme is designed to assist outstanding international students who want to commence a full-time diploma or degree program at George Brown College.
Established in 1967, George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology is a fully accredited public college of applied arts and technology in downtown Toronto, with three full campuses (Ontario, Canada).
Why study at George Brown College? The college offers a variety of programs and opportunities for academic and personal performance. They guarantee that you have everything you need to concentrate on your education and excel.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021
- University or Organization: George Brown College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Full-time diploma or degree program
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Full-time diploma or degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student with a valid Study Permit.
- Must be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 in at least two full semesters of successive study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must take admission to a full-time diploma or degree program at George Brown College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The university will provide Tuition fees to full-time international students who want to be part of a diploma or degree program.